Diet in diabetes–what you eat to stay healthy–is critically important. But
eating with diabetes doesn’t have to be difficult, expensive or tasteless. We’re here to teach you how to say goodbye to dieting– but it helps to start somewhere.
Below are resources we’ve found useful in helping our teams of patients and advisors find success with healthy eating with diabetes. With these tips, and help from EatwiseRx, diet in diabetes is no longer a hassle.
- CDC Diabetes Fact Sheet (En Español)
- Diabetes Health Resources | PCRM.org
- Diabetes Cost Calculator (By State)
Living with Diabetes
- Tips for Traveling with Diabetes (PDF)
- Ideas for Coping with Stress (PDF)
- Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (PDF)
- 7 Tips to Prevent Overeating and Mindful Eating
Articles of Interest
- Staying Trim When Fat Runs in the Family
- It’s All About LDL Cholesterol
- Men vs. Women: Does Diabetes Differ?
- Using Latest Technologies to Get Healthier
More Healthy Living Recipes